This walking tour will give you a good overall impression of the historic centre.
It will take us past some of the most important landmarks within Vienna's city centre.
You will see the amazing St.Stephen's Cathedral, some of Vienna's most elegant streets and squares and get to know masterpieces of different arquitectural periods including the Hofburg Palace, the centre of an Empire that endured over 6 centuries and former home to the Habsburg dynasty.
Along the entertaining walk Vienna's (2000 year old) history will come to life. You will learn about the weekness of the Viennese for sweets and coffee-houses, hear stories, legends and funny anecdotes about Vienna and its people and discover the secrets hidden behind some of the city's facades.
Duration: 1,5h – 2h
An extended (and longer) walking-tour can also include:
- Mozarthaus Vienna (from the outside)
- Hofburg Palace – Sisi Museum & Imperial Apartments
- Hofburg Palace – Imperial Treasury Vienna
- Hofburg Palace – Silberkammer
- Hofburg Palace – State Hall of the Austrian National Library